Buy Plan B (Morning After Pill) Online with Free Delivery
Buy Plan B One-Step online also called the morning-after pill, is an emergency contraceptive pill that’s used to prevent pregnancy when your normal method of birth control fails. If you use a condom and it slips off or breaks, for example, Plan B One-Step can help. Our experts can help you get Plan B One-Step with the highest levels of privacy and discretion.
Plan B One-Step uses a measured dose of levonorgestrel (which is in the same class as the hormone “progestin” that’s found in birth control pills) to prevent or delay ovulation, and also to interfere with fertilization and the egg attaching itself to the uterus. Plan B is a great help for many women, but shouldn’t be taken if you are allergic to levonorgestrel or if you already think you might be pregnant.
What are the active components of the birth control pills Plan B One-Step?
The Plan B one step pill is the combination pill of levonorgestrel with Ethinyl estradiol. Levonorgestrel is the highest dose and the active ingredient in the regular birth control pill which contains 0.75 mg of a single active steroid. The inactive ingredient included in the pill is colloidal silicon dioxide, potato starch, magnesium stearate, gelatin, and corn starch. Also, the Levonorgestrel molecularly weighs 312.45 and the molecular formula is C21H28O2.
How does Buy Plan B One-Step works?
Plan B is a backup method used for preventing undesired gestation. This pill is comprised of a high dose of Levonorgestrel but it works in a related way to fulfill the need of avoiding pregnancy. After the administration, the levonorgestrel tablet will mainly stop the release of the egg from the ovary, and prevent the egg fertilization.
What are the possible Plan b one step side effects?
· The possible Plan b side effects of morning-after pill are changes in your menstrual cycle, lower stomach pain, and tiredness, nausea, and headache, breast tenderness, feeling sick and vomiting.
· The symptoms of Plan b one step last only for a few days and if you experience any severe effects then you should concern your doctor regarding the same. Also one must share every single detail about their health and food consumptions to provide better solutions.
· Important: If you experience severe abdominal pain then you might have an ectopic pregnancy and you should immediately contact for medical attention. In case if you miss your period by more than a week then you might be pregnant.
How to take plan b pills?
Females wanting to shun their pregnancy by using this birth control method then she must first speak to the healthcare advisor. To eat the tablet properly here is the following information-
· Take a single tablet orally with a glass of water as soon as you decide to start the procedure within 72 hours after having unprotected or unplanned intercourse or suspended contraceptive failure.
· To experience the best results you should follow plan b one-step directions as per the doctor or instructions that are listed on the leaflet provided with the medication box.
What is the recommended dose for plan b one step pills?
The most recommended plan b one step dosage is to take in the tablets within 72 hours after unguarded sexual intercourse. Women should follow a plan b one step time frame for effectual and better results. The tablet is round in shape which has 1.5mg of levonorgestrel and also a mark of G00 on one side. Make sure there is a gap of 12 hours before you take the second pill.
Note: If you experience vomiting within 2 hours post-consumption of the tablet, then you must reiterate the dose immediately.
How often can you take Buy Plan B One-Step pills?
• The plan b one step is not recommended to use for regular purposes.
• It can be used safely again when it is necessary to use after any sort of birth control failure.
• Women should not ingest the plan b if she is pregnant. The tablets should only be consumed when it is necessary or if you had missed your regular control method.
What necessary precautions are advised to women before consumption?
Before you take the birth control pill you must inform the doctor and be assured of using the pill. The following things that you should not avoid before consuming pill are-
• Women are strictly advised to not have this pill if she is pregnant as the drug will not display any best results. Abortion pills for sale
• The combination of plan b one step and smoking can be harmful to women’s health or this may reduce the effectiveness of the pill. Generally, women should avoid drinking alcohol if she is consuming the birth control pill.
• Avoid taking the pill if allergic to any of the ingredients from the tablet.
What would happen if you miss a dose?
There are fewer chances of missing a dose of plan b, but if you forgot to consume the pill within 72 hours then there might be chances of experiencing pregnancy. Also, if you consumed the plan b medicine after 72 hours then the drug will not show the effective results. For such cases, the doctors also suggest opting for medical abortion which is also a safe and easy method to terminate unwanted gestation.